News & Events /
An Executive Hands-on Learning Trip in US with Automative Industry Focus
| October 17-25 |
Purpose: A unique opportunity in understanding business practices and in doing business in US.
- #1 Center of Auto OEM head offices
- #1 Center of global Auto OEM and Tier 1 suppliers’ R&D Centers
- Top local Universities’ talents and innovative programs
- #1 Engineering and Research talents.
Who Should Attend?
- Company Executive members (Chairman, CEO)
What your Business will Gain?
- Understand doing your business in US
- Key contacts to support your business growth in US
- M&A acquisition opportunities
- Meet key auto OEM and Tier 1 customers
- Assist you to develop your US Growth Strategy
What you will Gain Personally?
- Benchmarking best practice companies
- A Strategic Re-Think in growing your business in US
- Gain global leadership skillset both in-class learning and hands-on experience
- Identify business opportunities in US (Sales, Company start-up, M&A, JV, Purchasing)
Overall Trip Fee:
- RMB 50,000 per person
- From Oct 17 (Travel Day: Shanghai to Detroit) to Oct 25 (Travel Day: Detroit to Shanghai)
- 1-Day UDM Global Leadership MBA Seminar
- Include: Round-Trip Air from Shanghai to Detroit, 8 nights 5-star hotel, transportation, meals, Auto OEM factory tour, Auto Purchasing Meeting, suppliers’ tours, Ford Auto Museum, Ford F-150 Factory tour, American Gear Manufacturing Association Exhibition events (http://www.gearexpo.com/)
Day 1, Oct 18 (Theme: Cultural): Personal events, shopping.
Day 2, Oct 19 (Theme: US Laws & Regulations): Corporate taxes, US Government Laws, Import/Export, M&A, Investment Banking, and Immigration laws.
Day 3, Oct 20 (Theme: Global Leadership Seminar): A full-day of learning from UDM, one of the Top 5% MBA program globally, in Global Leadership program.
Day 4, Oct 21 (Theme: American Gear Manufacturing Association): Participate AGMA Exhibition events (www.gearexpo.com). Cobo Hall, Detroit.
Day 5, Oct 22 (Theme: Knowing Auto OEM & Suppliers): Meet with Auto OEM Purchasing and Engineering Executives. Visit Auto OEM Assembly Plant. Understand Auto OEM requirements. Tour Tier 1 suppliers and learn Best Practices.
Day 6, Oct 23 (Theme: AIAG global Quality, State of Michigan): AIAG global CEO. Understand AIAG supplier quality requirements. Visit local primary schools. MSU and U of M Research & Development programs. Meet with Michigan Government officials. Michigan Investment opportunity presentations.
Day 7, Oct 24 (Theme: Culture and Auto History): Ford Automotive Museum, Ford F-150 Vehicle Assembly. Shooting.